🔥 Head of publishing, A24.
🗣️ What I’ve been up to lately:
- 2020 Designer in Residence, UT Austin’s School of Design + Creative Technologies
- Designing a New MoMA, a conversation with MoMA’s design team (AIGA/NY @Parsons)
- äntrepõ podcast, talking about writing, design education, and experimentation.
- Moderating the first Eye on Design Debate with executive editor, Liz Stinson
- Blathering about the problem with the word “community” at Birmingham Design Festival
- Talking about magazines on the magCulture panel, A/D/O
- In conversation with the great Ian Birch + Jeremy Leslie at ModMag NYC
- At the Wix Playground dishing out career therapy
- ModMag London 2018, where I referred to myself as a “den mom” + ModMag NYC 2018, where I managed to avoid animal family references
- Stack Magazine’s podcast, where I referred to myself as a “sort-of business lady”
- Monocle Radio, and then again a few weeks later
- Jessica Walsh’s Ladies, Wine & Design at The Wing
- Attempting to start a design union to advocate for fair labor practices for creative freelancers